Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flowers in your hair in San Francisco

Hello all,

Sorry it has been a while since I last wrote.
Our last few days in Vancouver were pretty awesome and bittersweet.
I definitely got to feel like Vancouver was becoming home; maybe one day it will be.
Jason was such a great host while we were there and I will definitely miss the slobbering of Koda and Griffin (his dogs).

We arrived in San Francisco on Sunday and we have had fun-filled days so far.
San Francisco is such a quaint town.
I got here and I didn't really know what I wanted to do or see because I was told that the best way to see San Francisco was to just walk around the different areas and explore.
We have already seen a lot of different areas and we're getting a good taste of the city from some locals.
The weather in San Francisco has not been as good as the weather was in Vancouver but I think we got a little spoiled with that weather.

The next few days are sure to be great! We have them all planned out and we are pretty excited for having a picnic in Golden Gate Park on Saturday!

Updates will be few and far between until we're home because internet/computer use is a little more scarce here!
Miss and love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment